Friday, March 2, 2012

It's been to Long!

I haven't done this for awhile.
I made a card!!!
Okay, so that is not necessarily true.
I make cards all the time, but I haven't made a card for a challenge in a long long time.



I used a CC Designs stamp, and Stampin' Up papers/ink/markers.
I am thinking it will apply to the following Challenges!
Anyone for Anya – Winter Blues (because this stamp always makes me thing of daydreaming... in case of spring!!)
Cooking it up (2wks) - Your 3 Favorite Things - Which for me would include Fairies, Nature (Flowers and Trees) and the colour Blue!!
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp – Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Signs of Spring - for those first blossoms of springtime!!

Hopefully I didn't forget anything! And hopefully I can get back into this - I miss it!!

5 comments:

  1. lovely card and thanks for joining us at creative this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love your colours and lay out hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable, Nicki! Love the CAS design and the little flowers on the tree branch. Lovely! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cooking It Up with Katie and I hope you'll come play in our next challenge, starting on Wednesday.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the little flowers!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Have a great weekend ♥Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card. I love the petite little flowers

    Thanks for playing at Anyone for Anya? this week.

    Happy Crafting
    Sam

    ReplyDelete